Demand Planner – Cork
Our team at Classic Drinks is the best at what they do, and it’s through hard work, passion and dedication that we’ve been able to continue to grow across the island of Ireland. However, as we grow, we want you to grow too.
So if you’re looking for a change, then we have a new position open for a Demand Planner. It’s a fantastic opportunity, and a great step for anyone looking to shake up their career. If that sounds like you, then apply today.
The Demand Planner will play a key role in ensuring accurate ordering and availability of vital stock support the sales team.
The role requires a candidate who will be:
A proactive self-starter with a keen eye for details. An enthusiastic individual who is committed to providing best in class service levels.
- To ensure accurate ordering of products to support sales
- Forecast to reduce excess stock holding, while maximising availability
- Ensure that all product support documentation is received to support delivery
- To improve profitability within the department on excess stock and dumping
- Work with the suppliers to ensure that product supply is effective
- Assist in ensuring the Replenishment Department meets and exceeds the targets set for it
- Maintain a good relationship with all suppliers
- To Liaise with Replenishment Manager on orders for promotions and forward buys
- To interpret sales reports and data and utilise this information to minimise markdowns and overstocks, freeze down and dump
- Excellent PC Skills and Systems Knowledge
- Excel and knowledge of AX and MRP are advantageous however training will be provided
- Strong numerical and analytical skills required
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, innovative, and creative in their attitudes to all issues and areas of the business
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems effectively and efficiently
- The successful candidate must also be an excellent team player and be willing to interact with both customers and suppliers
- Candidate must be willing to work weekends, bank holidays and outside core office Hours
Core Competencies/ Leadership Themes:
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in a personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
- Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settings and style.
- Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a Cover Letter and CV via email to email@example.com