Business Development Manager – Classic Drinks x 2 (Dublin & Cork)
Our team at Classic Drinks is the best at what they do, and it’s through hard work, passion and dedication that we’ve been able to continue to grow across the island of Ireland. However, as we grow, we want you to grow too.
So, if you’re looking for a change, then we have two exciting opportunities which have arisen for a Business Development Manager (Wines and Spirits) role in the following areas:
The role requires a candidate who will be:
A self-starter, ambitious and driven with sales experience in the field of Wines & Spirits.
- Responsible for consistent delivery of sales, profit and margin targets for your assigned area
- Responsible for role modelling and building effective relationships with key customers and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Maintain and grow the customer base in your assigned area
- Be responsive and flexible to your customers’ needs
- An in-depth knowledge of the wine and spirits market
- Strong credit control skills
- 3-5 years field sales experience within the wine and spirits market
- High level of flexibility
- Be a team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Have a proactive approach to customers needs
- Strong analytical skills and computer literacy
- Full clean B Driving Licence
- Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Take time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Building Effective Relationships – Is a role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
- Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settings and style.
- Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving desired effect.
Should you be interested in this position please apply with a Cover Letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.